Thank you to Drive STI -- the awesome company I work with who so kindly let us drive and review a (gorgeous) 2015 Mazda6 i Grand Touring, just for our fun birthday celebration out! (SUCH a dreamy vehicle.)
Some of my personal favorite features of 2015 Mazda6 i Grand Touring:
- Black leather interior
- Leather-trimmed sport seats (so comfortable!)
- Heated front seats (I'm a total wimp when it comes to colder weather, so this was right up my alley!)
- Power moonroof
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- 5.8" Touchscreen Display
- Auto-dimming driver side mirrors
- Bluetooth hands-free phone/audio
- Rearview camera (such a nice safety feature)
- USB Audio input and HD radio
- 184 Horsepower, 185 LB-FT Torque
- 32 miles per gallon gas mileage (we were truly impressed by how little we had to fill up. Incredible gas mileage!)
- Advanced keyless entry system60/40 split fold-down rear seat (so much room.)
My Experience + Thoughts:
I absolutely loved driving this vehicle (and so did Daniel!) It was totally luxury, got amazing gas mileage, drove so smoothly, had such a beautiful, sleek look, and was one of the most comfortable vehicles I have ever driven in. It's roomy, affordable, high quality, practical, and just gorgeous inside and out. I HIGHLY recommend it and would definitely consider purchasing this car. I honestly encourage you to check it out!
Thank you again, Drive STI!
Disclaimer: I received the product in this post for free to review, but my opinions shared are always 100% honest and my own.