Working on my book today & praying that readers are reminded of this truth when they read it.
****Thank you all oh so much for the continued prayers and so much support over the last week - I'm grateful to share that the fire is pretty much contained (thank you firefighters!) and we're out danger. I've been a bit exhausted this week and thankful for your prayers and understanding as I've not shared regular posts this funk-week. But I am so thankful for the sweet gals here to guest post, including my precious friend Jessica. I'll be back later this week but as I unpack and focus on writing my book today, I'm thrilled you'll get know this amazing friend of mine. She's a fabulous blogger, fashionista, and fellow Quite Magazine writer! Her blog is really so inspiring to me and a favorite read. She has a huge heart for the Lord and is an example of a godly wife and mama.
Get to know her and visit her links below, you will love her.
Hey you guys! My name is Jessica and I blog over at Proverbs Living. I'm so blessed to call Erin a friend and to be here at Sweetness Itself! I am a working wife and mother as well as a Christian life+style blogger. Proverbs Living started out as a way to for me to keep accountable for a Proverbs 31 bible study and it has just blossomed into something I never imagined. My mission is to reach out to not only the God fearing, but also the unchurched. Through marriage, motherhood, and especially modest fashion, I hope to be a light in our cultural darkness.
Random Facts about Jessica
1. I sing in my church's praise and worship team.
2. In college I played volleyball and had lead roles in musicals.
3. I have a love/hate relationship with chocolate and golf.
4. Summer is my favorite time of year…maybe it has something to do with me being a teacher. ha!
5. I am a contributor to Quite Magazine (www.quitemagazine.com) and Unveiled Wife (www.unveiledwife.com). I also am part of the St. Louis fashion blogger circle.
Connect with Jessica