The 2014 Kia Sorento has some amazing features! Some of my favorites:
- 3.3L V6 Engine
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission w/Sportmatic
- EPA-estimated mileage city / highway: 18 / 24
- Navigation system with 8" Display & Back-Up Warning System
- Infinity Surround System
- Panoramic Roof with Power Sunshade
- Blind Spot Detection
- Heated/Ventilated Driver and Passenger Seats (my favorite feature!)
- Keyless Entry
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Push-Button Start and Smart Key
- Privacy Glass
- and so much more!
My Experience & Thoughts:
I honestly fell in love with this car. I would purchase it if I could! It is simply wonderful and just as luxury as you could want, while retaining SUV practicality and safety!
This Sorento I test drove is such a lovely color: Wave Blue, which was perfect for the road trip we took it on out to the beach here in California! More on that to come (I may or may not be starting a California road trip series with my mom.. stay tuned :)
I loved the heated and ventilated seats - perfect for the capricious autumn weather where I live! The sound system, blue tooth, and navigational system were top of the line and worked wonderfully. One of my favorite features is the trunk - there is SO much room, compartments, and it opens at the touch of a button on your Smart Key.
My #1 favorite feature, though, was the GORGEOUS sun roof. It is panoramic and is the entire length of the car!
The steering wheel is awesome - it has steering-wheel mounted audio, hands-free phone, and cruise control buttons so you can stay safer on the road while navigating.
The retail price of this vehicle is: $31,700.00
If you want to see a
semi-ridiculous video of me reviewing and showing the car, check it out: