My design is almost finished! I'm so excited about this rebrand, redesign + sharing with y'all more of my new shop and project soon. Today I get to share with you a beautiful car I had the opportunity to test drive and review [thanks to Drive STI!]
I so enjoyed driving this beautiful Mazda3 I-4 Door Touring!
- 155 Horsepower; 150LB-FT Torque
- Bright Beltine Trim
- Rear View Safety Camera
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Steering Wheel Mounting Controls
- Auxiliary Audio Jack + USB Input [perfect for listening to music from your iPhone, charging your phone, etc!]
- Keyless Entry System
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Gearshift Knob, + Brake Handle
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Latch Child Seat Safety Anchors [helpful when friends with littles ride along!]
- Cruise Control
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Dual-Front Cup Holders + Door Pockets with Bottle Holders [this was particularly amazing for me because I always have a water bottle or coffee in hand!]
- and so much more!
My Experience + Thoughts:
I honestly truly enjoyed driving this vehicle. It's practicality, many features, SUV design, and good gas mileage makes it a wonderful vehicle to consider purchasing, for families or singles! I highly recommend it. Beautiful, functional, spacious, luxury, and full of amazing features!
Disclaimer: I received the product in this post for free to review, but my opinions shared are always 100% honest and my own.